A rating question is a visual way to rate something on a scale.
- Icon: Select the icon you want to use
- Logic Jumps: This allows you to skip questions based on the answer a respondent gives. You can add as many logic jumps you wish.
Click on the plus icon,
1. Select what answer will trigger the logic jump
2. Select the question the respondent should be shown when the answer matches.
- Required: If this option is set to yes, the respondent would have to answer this question before he can move on to the next question.