QuestiForm provides 15 different question types that you can use in your survey. They are
- Long Text: This question type collects multiple lines of text input.
- Short Text: This question type collects single line of text input.
- Dropdown: Drop Down questions are useful when the participant is selecting one or more answer option and has more than six answer options to choose from. Drop Down questions are most useful when answer options are predictable.
- Date: Date questions are useful when the participant is choosing a date in response to a question.
- Time: Useful when you want participant to choose a time in response to a question.
- Yes/No: This question type expects either “yes” or “no” answer.
- Number: This format requires the participant to enter a valid number. You can also set a range to limit answer options between a highest and lowest value.
- Email: This format requires the participant to enter valid email addresses that have an @ sign and a period.
- Rate: A rating question is a visual way to rate something on a scale.
- Opinion Scale: An Opinion Scale helps you measure opinions on a range.
- Text Choice: This is used when you want to offer the participant a range of possible text answers (less or equal to six) to a question.
- Image Choice: This is used when you want to offer the participant a range of possible image answers (less or equal to six) to a question.
- Legal: The legal question is used to present condition precedent to a respondent. The respondent will then choose to answer the survey or not.
- Statement: A statement provides a space to add extra content to your QuestiForm to give some explanation or pause.
- Question Group: Question Group is not a question, but creates a “parent question” to add questions of other types.